Gloria Walters, PA
Licensed Real Estate Broker with Siven Premier Real Estate, Inc.
We work hard so you can have the REAL Estate, you deserve.
Embarking upon a real estate career in 2006, Gloria worked at an investment company that rehabbed blighted homes across Tampa Bay. Here, Gloria assisted a number of eager investors with the acquisition of their next investment project. These projects ranged from complete rehabs to cash flow rentals. Year after year Gloria expanded her services to provide Buyer and Seller representation for any real estate projects whether it’s for investment or second home acquisitions, corporate relocation, first time home purchase, or a home sale.
Gloria focuses on quality rather than volume, putting her core values of honesty, trust and dedication at the forefront of every business relationship. Her business philosophy is to foster lasting relationships with each client or prospective customer. Gloria’s fresh capabilities and wealth of knowledge will help offer confidence in today’s homebuyers, investors and sellers. As a Realtor®, Gloria takes pride in helping families and businesses meet their real estate goals and love every aspect of the real estate arena.
- September 2006 – November 2018 (Realtor)
- November 2018 – Current (Broker)
- BA, Marketing & International Business, University of South Florida, 2007
- AA, Business Administration, Indian River State College, 2004
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Greater Tampa Bay Associations of Realtor (GTAR)
- Young Professionals Network (YPN)